Monday, October 11, 2021

CANNIBAL KING

 www.writtenmusings.com/naninecase.html

Visit me, also, on my authors Page, I LOVE AN ADVENTURE - www.facebook.com/naninecase2021
Something tells me you're reading my blog because you
LOVE AN ADVENTURE!
Especially one that doesn't require you to leave the comfort of your home to experience it!
If that's the case, then you will want to follow a man on an incredible journey from New England's civilized society to the remote and uncivilized Marquesas Islands - beginning in the year 1845.

Was it fate that caused this young adventurer to leave his home behind and live among a tribe of cannibals?
Or was it something else?

AVAILABLE: Amazon Prime, Paperback Prime, Google play, iBookstore, Barnes & Noble Booksellers, and Kobo.


No comments:

Post a Comment