Friday, March 29, 2019

INDIA IN REFLECTION~A FINAL FAREWELL

THE RICHNESS OF THE SOUL 
AND NOT THE SIZE OF THE POCKETBOOK 
TRULY DEFINES A MAN'S WORTH.







~IN THIS FINAL WRITING~
 I wish to express my thanks and profound gratitude to the Indian people of all ages and walks of life.
Each and every one of you made my journey rank as one of the most UNFORGETTABLE experiences of my life.




TO MY HOST AND HOSTESS for their kindness and warm hospitality.



TO their friends who showered me with kindness.

 



To the young male and female dancers who captivated me with their native dance.



~FINALLY~
 TO THE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN dancers with whom I danced in step to the exotic Bhangra; and whom I further delighted by mixing cultures with the addition of a few steps of the Cha Cha to include in their on-stage dance performance.



YOU ALL made me feel 20 again!



~THIS IS INDIA~



No comments:

Post a Comment