Friday, September 23, 2011

FIRST THINGS FIRST

DOBRO DAN….

Welcome on board.  Before we start our real journey, I need to navigate you through the blogging landscape.  Some of us have never travelled this road before (including me) and since they haven’t developed a blogger's GPS, I hope this road map will send you in the right direction!

At the bottom of each one of my blogs you will see a box that says “comments.” 

Click on the box under the blog you want to comment on.  That will bring you to the window with an empty white box which says “post a comment” 

After you have written your comments, go to the “comment as” drop down box below it and select “anonymous,” (don’t take it personal, you are anything but that on this trip!)

Click the “post your comment” button and you are on your way.

Don’t give up if you lose your way.  Email me and we’ll just try another route. 

Bonne chance!



1 comment:

  1. beautiful way of travelling with you Nanine. I am waiting for you to come to Trieste and continue you marvelous trip. What will be the surprise that destiny will bring to you? I am here to wait for your new photos and tales....

    ReplyDelete